Enroll online today!
The Medicare Annual Election Period (AEP) has begun. Don’t miss your opportunity to enroll during the AEP. If you plan to have Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage) or Part D prescription drug coverage on January 1, 2015, it’s important that you review your options and make your choice now, during the Medicare Annual Election Period.
We make it simple and affordable for you to get more out of Medicare.
Our TexanPlus® HMO and HMO-POS plans offer:
- $0 monthly plan premium
- $0 preventive screenings
- $0 deductible for medical and prescription drug coverage
- 3-month supply of prescription drugs by mail available for 1 month’s copay2
- Dental3 and vision benefits and discounts
- And much more!
Experience the 4-Star Difference
TexanPlus HMO in Houston/Beaumont has earned a 4-Star Quality Rating (out of 5) from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). That makes TexanPlus HMO one of the highest rated Medicare plans in your area!
How does an HMO-POS work?
A Medicare Advantage HMO-POS is really like two plans in one. It comes with all of the advantages of an HMO, in which your doctors and health plan are all connected to make sure you get the right care at the right time. But, it has built in flexibility, so you can go anywhere outside the HMO network for care if you want to, but you will pay a higher copay or coinsurance.
Value and Convenience in One Simple Plan
TexanPlus HMO and HMO-POS plans are offered in Austin, Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Hardin, Harris, Jefferson, Liberty, Montgomery, Orange, and Waller counties in Texas.
Find out more. Setup a meeting with a representative.
Enrollment disclaimer information:
You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium. The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year. Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-Star rating system. Star Ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.
1. *30 one-way trips per year for routine, non-emergent, transportation to and from approved locations; this must be scheduled at least 3 days in advance of services.
2. 3-month (90-day) supply of most prescription drugs for a 1-month (30-day) copay, excludes Tier 5 Specialty drugs. Available only from a preferred mail service pharmacy and filled during the initial coverage stage. See the Formulary and Evidence of Coverage (EOC) for availability and copays.
3. Available only with the in-network HMO benefit.