If you have questions about your enrollment eligibility or would prefer to enroll over the phone, please call us at 1-866-249-8668 (TTY users call 711). Want to print and mail in your enrollment form? Find the plan you are enrolling in by entering your ZIP code above and visit the Plan Information page to download and print the paper enrollment form and instructions. Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in our plans through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at www.Medicare.gov (by clicking on this link you will be leaving our website)
Before you enroll:
Have the following information available when you are ready to enroll:
- Your Medicare card, if applicable.
- Your Social Security information.
- Additional medical or prescription insurance plan information, if applicable.
- Your checking account and routing number –if you want to have your premium automatically deducted from your bank account.
- If you plan on enrolling in a Medicare Advantage Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plan you will need to choose your Primary Care Physician (PCP).
How do I disenroll from a Medicare Advantage Plan?
During the Medicare Advantage Disenrollment Period, from January 1 through February 14, you may disenroll from a Medicare Advantage plan and return to Original Medicare Part A and Part B. Requests to disenroll in January are effective February 1st. Requests made in February are effective March 1st.