Member Healthcare Savings Programs
As a Today's Options PPO member, you'll enjoy value-added services to help you stay as healthy as possible, while saving money.
Stretch Your Healthcare Dollars
You can get the most out of your healthcare budget with the valuable savings programs that come built into your
all-in-one Medicare Advantage plan. These discounts are available at no cost to you, as part of being a member of Today's Options PPO.
ScriptSave® Savings Card
With one card, members can enjoy savings on vision care, hearing care, and prescription drugs. If you already have
Medicare Part D drug benefits either through Today’s Options or another Prescription Drug Plan, you can still use your
ScriptSave® Card to purchase Medicare excluded drugs or any non-covered Part D drugs.
- Receive significant savings on routine eye exams, eyewear, contact lenses and LASIK procedures.
- Typical discounts range from 10% to 50% off of the usual and customary fee.
- Network access to more than 14,000 optical and LASIK locations nationwide.
- Save on vision care needs at independent, regional and national optical locations such as VisionWorks, JCPenney
Optical, LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Sears Optical and Target Optical.
- Save on LASIK procedures at more than 850 LASIK locations nationwide through a network of credentialed ophthalmologists.
- EPIC Hearing Health Care® products and services are available from a national alliance of independent ear physicians and audiologists.
- Save on name brand hearing aids, and products that protect and improve hearing.
- Typical savings range from 35% to 65%. Refer to Plan Code SS80.
- Beltone™ Free hearing test at participating dealers.
- 15% savings on hearing aids at participating dealers. Refer to Plan Code 50340.
- Real savings on brand name and generic prescription drugs.
- Savings average 36%, with potential savings up to 75% on brand name and generic medications
(based on 2013 national program savings data1). All prescription drugs are eligible for savings. Savings vary
based on medication and pharmacy used.
- The ScriptSave Best Price Advantage means if a drug is ever “on sale” or if the pharmacy price is less
than the discounted price, you will pay the lower of the two prices on your retail prescription purchases.
- Over 62,000 participating pharmacies nationwide accept the ScriptSave™ card.
CVS ExtraCare® Health Card
Present your CVS ExtraCare Health Card at the register at CVS/pharmacy store to receive a 20% discount on thousands
of non-sale priced CVS/pharmacy store brand healthcare products (excluding prescriptions). Save on things like:
- Blood pressure/heart rate monitors
- Ear and eye care products
- Cold and cough remedies
- Pain relievers
- Allergy relief products
- First aid supplies and more
The CVS ExtraCare Health program discount is not available on prescription items or any items reimbursed by a
governmental program. This includes programs such as Medicare and Medicaid. Excludes seasonal or promotional items,
alcohol, gift cards, lottery, money orders, prescriptions, postage stamps, pre-paid cards and tobacco products.
DISCOUNT ONLY – NOT INSURANCE. Discounts are available exclusively through participating pharmacies.
The range of the discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and services rendered. This program does not
make payments directly to providers. Members are required to pay for all health care services. You may cancel your
registration at any time or file a complaint by contacting Customer Care. This program is administered by Medical
Security Card Company, LLC (MSC) of Tucson, AZ.
1National Program Savings Data is captured by MSC's Pharmacy Contracting Department. Throughout the year,
experiential claims reporting data is gathered then calculated to produce the savings averages of the program.
To get more information about ScriptSave's Value-Added Services, service providers or locations,
please contact ScriptSave® Customer Care at 1-866-268-8380 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
(TTY users call 1-866-268-3080) Monday – Friday.
If you do not want to receive further information about the ScriptSave® card from
Today's Options PPO, please call
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. in your local time zone (TTY users call
7 days a week.
If you have questions about the CVS ExtraCare Health Program, call 1-888-543-5938, 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern
Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
If you do not wish to participate in the CVS ExtraCare Health program, simply destroy or choose not to use the key tag.
Y0067_PRE_VAIS_PPO-PFFSv2_0913 IA 09/08/2013
To view this Member Healthcare Savings Programs information in Spanish, please visit the Materials and Forms page.