Today's Options PFFS members enjoy a variety of value-added services available locally that may help improve your quality of life while saving you time and money.
- The ScriptSave® card allows you to enjoy real savings on brand-name and generic prescription drugs.
- Savings average 32%, with potential savings up to 50% on brand-name and generic medications (based on 2012 national program savings data1). Savings vary based on medication and pharmacy used.
- The ScriptSave® Best Price Advantage means if a drug is ever "on sale" or if the pharmacy price is less than the discounted price, you will pay the lower of the two prices on your retail prescription purchases.
- Over 62,000 participating pharmacies nationwide accept the ScriptSave® card.
Enjoy great savings even if you already have Medicare Part D Prescription Drug coverage. The ScriptSave® card can be used for discounts on any prescriptions excluded or not covered by Medicare Part D.
- Save 40% off the retail price of frames, save on lenses and lens options (a complete pair of glasses purchase is required)
- 15% savings on conventional (non-disposable) contact lenses
- 15% off the retail price of LASIK and PRK Vision Correction Procedures
- $5 off eye exam with dilation, $10 off contact lens exam
- No limits on usage and savings at over 13,000 locations
- 15% savings on over 70 hearing aid models at 1,400 preferred providers
- FREE, 10-step hearing evaluation to diagnose the extent of hearing loss
- Lifetime cleanings, inspections, adjustments and service for BeltoneTM members for any Beltone hearing instrument purchased at any Beltone location throughout the United States. This is available through Beltone's exclusive BelCare Aftercare Program.
DISCOUNT ONLY – NOT INSURANCE. Discounts are available exclusively through participating pharmacies.
The range of the discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and services rendered. This program does not
make payments directly to providers. Members are required to pay for all health care services. You may cancel your
registration at any time or file a complaint by contacting Customer Care. This program is administered by Medical
Security Card Company, LLC (MSC) of Tucson, AZ.
1National Program Savings Data is captured by MSC's Pharmacy Contracting Department. Throughout the year,
experiential claims reporting data is gathered then calculated to produce the savings averages of the program.
To get more information about ScriptSave's Value-Added Services, service providers or locations,
please contact ScriptSave® Customer Care at 1-866-268-8380 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
(TTY users call 1-866-268-3080) Monday through Friday.
If you do not want to receive further information about the ScriptSave card from
Today's Options PFFS, please call Member Services at
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
in your local time zone (TTY users call
7 days a week.