2013 Today's Option® Medicare Advantage PFFS Plan Benefits
Today's Options PFFS
(Medicare Advantage Private Fee-for-Service Plans) give you the independence to choose any healthcare provider who accepts Medicare and our terms and conditions, plus all-in-one convenience including optional Part D prescription drug coverage.*
Today's Options PFFS plans are offered in
Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Texas, Vermont, Washington, and Wisconsin.
Today's Options PFFS was designed to give you the coverage you need and the freedom to choose. We have two types of plans depending on where you live:
- Our PFFS plans provide coverage for any healthcare provider who accepts Medicare and our terms and conditions.
- Our Network PFFS plans give you access to our solid network of physicians, specialists and hospitals in your area. Choosing to stay in our network may give you lower copays on most services and office visits. However, you can also choose to visit any healthcare provider outside of the network who accepts Medicare and our terms and conditions, understanding that you may pay more for those office visits and services.
There are many Today's Options PFFS plans to choose from so it's easy to find the price point that fits you. They're all part of the Universal American family of health plans. Plans may come with extra benefits you don't get with Original Medicare such as hearing care and vision care, and a nurse hotline anytime of the day or night, 7 days a week.**
With every Today's Options PFFS plan you get:*
- The choice to use any doctor or hospital that accepts Medicare and the terms and conditions of our plan
- The option to add affordable Part D drug coverage on some plans
- Low copays on hospital stays and physician visits
- Affordable annual out-of-pocket maximums on your medical expenses
- All Medicare-covered screenings
- The ease of one-card-convenience for all of your healthcare
Today's Options PFFS promotes A Healthy
Collaboration® between you and your healthcare providers. Working together as a team,
you'll get the experience and expertise you need to be well and stay well.
To obtain Today's Options PFFS plan information,
enroll in the plan or receive a personalized coverage review,
call a Today's Options PFFS member services agent at
1-866-568-8921 (TTY users call
7 days a week.