2013 Medicare Advantage Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Plans
Today's Options® PPO plans are offered in Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Today's Options PPO is a Medicare Advantage Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan that provides comprehensive medical and hospital coverage, health and wellness benefits, and the option to add prescription drug coverage.
Today's Options PPO gives you the freedom to choose which doctors, specialists, and hospitals you visit. You may pay less for services received from healthcare providers who are in our broad network. In our plan, you may see a specialist without a referral. And, there is no limit on covered office visits so you can see your doctor as often as you choose. Providers in the network can change at any time.
Our plans are also affordable and may save you money with the following benefits*:
- Low Primary Care Physician office copays
- Low hospital copays per stay
- Annual out-of-pocket spending limits on medical expenses
- Mail-order for prescriptions is now available with some of our plans. This means you may be able to fill your prescription for up to a 90-day supply at mail-order for less than the cost of filling your prescriptions at a retail pharmacy.
- Preventive screenings, such as mammograms and prostate screenings
- Additional services not offered by Original Medicare, such as vision care, hearing care, and access to professional nurses 24/7. Learn more about Today's Options PPO value-added services**
Today's Options PPO is offered in
Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.